A forum for technical support discussion related to Fogbugz.
In addition to regular bug tracking, we use FogBugz to maintain a "hot list" company wide. Most cases don't have a due date, but sometimes we will implement something and wish to review it in a month.
It would be nice if the filter item due date filter item had something like due "today or no date", so we could include cases that are due now, or have no due date.
There's no clean way to filter for cases with no due date at the moment, but I'm going to enter a feature request.
It'd be ideal if we could:
1. Have an option in the filter dropdown for "None"
2. Be able to use the search axis like this:
(due:today OR -due)
A workaround that is a little cumbersome would be:
1. Run a filter to get all cases *with* a due date:
2. Select all use bulk-edit to tag all of these cases with "has-due-date"
3. Run the following search:
Thanks for the feedback. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
I can be mistaken, but I think you can already do this using:
(-due:* OR due:today)
Michel de Ruiter
Saturday, June 26, 2010
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics