A forum for technical support discussion related to Fogbugz.
I previously created 2 extra fields (FB 5.x) and had written about a sort issue when filtering on 1 of them. Rich Armstrong said it would be fixed in FB 7. We installed 7.0 on a separate network for testing, so I tried to recreate the filter and had another issue. In my extra field (once again the one created in FB 5, not with the new plugin), I have the value "AVCT Validation Oct '09". There are approximately 60 bugs with this value. In FB 6, when I filter on "AVCT" in that field it returns all 60 issues. In 7.0.34, it returns 7. Whether I typed the entire value or "AV" or "AVC", etc. it always returns the same 7 issues. Once again, this all works in FB 6.
Finally, I tried to put the same text in a newly created (with Plugin) field on 12 records in FB 7. The filter failed to find all the matches unless I typed the entire string.
I tried wild cards to see if was only finding exact matches (though FB 6 worked without them).
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics