A forum for technical support discussion related to Fogbugz.
We recently upgraded to version 7.0.32, and now I find that when I go to edit the Due Date of a case or the Completion Date of a milestone, that I can type any date into the field, or select anything from the pop-up calendar, but as soon as it processes what I have entered, the day changes to the 23rd.
I have tracked the problem down to the GetLocaleDate() function in util.was. I am in New Zealand, so our current timezone is GMT+13 as we are in Daylight Saving Time. This means that the local time equivalent of the date literal at the start of this method is 1999-11-23 01:00:00 NZDT. I added the following additional line to that function and now the date fields are working properly:
s = Replace(s, "23", FB_DATE_CODE)
Bug filed. Thanks (and thanks for the detective work)
Michael H. Pryor
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.Other recent topics