Version 1.0 - December 14, 2006
Version 2.0 - January 12, 2007
If you have the FogBugz add-in set to reload at startup, it will now come back with its window visible (as long as it was visible when you exited).
For FogBugz installations that require HTTP authentication, the add-in will now use the current-logged-on user's credentials to authenticate.
Installs to "\Program Files" directory instead of user's documents directory
Unique error message when the FogBugz API is not installed on the server instead of a generic "404"
FogBugz wasn't getting added to the View|Other Windows menu in non-English versions of Visual Studio. Fixed.
Prompt for URL if one is never entered
SSL sites with certificate errors: the add-in now displays the exact SSL certificate error but does not connect. If you need to connect to a site that has a self-signed certificate, you'll have to add the certificate in question as a trusted root certification authority using the Certificates console.
The sort order you chose by clicking on column headers is now preserved when you click "refresh," and when you run Visual Studio again.
- Changed link color to black to increase contrast for most color schemes
Keyboard "Enter" on the Log On button was not pressing the button.
Version 2.1 - January 23, 2007
Right-clicking on a column header no longer crashes
Color of hyperlinks on selected rows should now be visible in ALL color schemes
Added version number to VS's Help | About
Version 2.2 - February 23, 2007
- Now works with URLs from the online FogBugz trial (at try.fogbugz.com)
- Allows connections through a proxy server that requires authentication, by using the system's default credentials.
Version 2.3 - February 26, 2007
Resolves a problem where upon logging on, the screen would flash (as if the log on were successful) and then suddenly you would be asked to log on again.
Version 2.5 - January, 2008
- Resolves a problem where upon logging on, the screen would flash (as if the log on were successful) and then suddenly you would be asked to log on again.
Version 2.6 - March 3, 2008
- Made the Addin work with German Visual Studio
Version 2.7 - March 25, 2008
- Made the Addin handle the case where your FogBugz install was being upgraded.
Version 2.8 - July 2010
Added support for Visual Studio 2010.